Skip to main content

Denver insider spontaneous opening

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lionsgate 8/8/18

Lion's Gate is here! What exactly is this in astrological terms, you ask? Lion's Gate portal opening occurs annually during the astrological sign of Leo, i.e. the name lion.  Each year on August 8, the portal known as Lion's Gate opens. This event is a cosmic alignment between the planet Earth, the star Sirius, and the Galactic Center. To be exact, Sirius, the brightest star we can see from Earth, lines up directly with the pyramids in Giza. In ancient time, the Nile river rose in response to this event signifying abundance. This alignment allows an influx of cosmic energy flow between the physical and spiritual realms. When all three shift into alignment, a period of awakening and accelerated ascension begins. The number eight represent balance between the material and immaterial worlds. This is a time for solar plexus work to regain our balance, confidence, and energy. Release your over-stressed self! Take this to time reflect on big things such as relationships, ca

Be the Hot Pink in a Sea of Black

Talk to almost anyone about me, and you will hear that I always seem to walk to the beat of my own drum. I do my own thing whether that includes spontaneously moving for a new job, showing up for an accountants interview with purple hair or choosing to have a child on my own. Years ago, I was that gal who wore bright pinks and yellows to my stodgy professional job. Just before an important interview, I freshened up the purple in my hair, so it wouldn't look too faded. Why wear matching earrings , right?  Eventually life got heavy, so I found it easier to conform to the "norms" laid out before me. My wake up call came when I decided to do the single mommy by choice thing. Out came the bright clothes, mismatched earrings, and bright lipsticks. I flung that door wide open and stepped back into the light of my true self. I am filled with such genuine happiness and joy of living my best and true life. As long as you are mindful and harm nobody, be yourself. Don't le

Lost in the Struggle

As I begin another work work, I take this time to reflect and remember my gratitude. Many years ago, I started along my path towards "self". What is my purpose? Is my purpose to work to pay bills and eventually die without leaving a legacy? I sure hope not. My road has had many twists, turns, and road blocks along the way, and I constantly remind myself that I'm still evolving but am already a totally different person than I was back then. As a child growing up in the United States Midwest, I was raised Catholic. I rebelled against the thought of going to church or taking any religion classes. For this, I was thankful for a public school education. Even though I refused so much of this religious education, some lessons seeped through regardless. As a young adult I moved far from that life in the Midwest to sunny Southern California where there is no "normal". Even with so much open to me, I floated through my 20's completely lost. I didn't feel a