Skip to main content


Thoughts on Lammas...
This is the time of year we begin to harvest what we sow during spring planting, therefore; Lammas is recognized as first harvest. These spring plantings may be what grows in our fields and flowerbeds or may be the seed you have planted to manifest something within yourself or in your life.
We celebrate and give thanks for the work we have done. Today meals shall contain breads and grains. Sacred spaces, homes, and offices will be decorated with lovely fall colors of pale yellow and gold, deep orange, green, dark red. Fill your space with beautiful colors and fragrance incense, flowers, herbs such as cedarwood, cinnamon, ginger, poppies and sunflowers.
Take today to glory in the work you have put in thus far in 2018. I leave you with Lammas blessings as I sit and gaze at my lovely sunflowers.
Please join my Facebook Community:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1496102720504676/?ref=bookmarks

Website: https://www.spiritofthesoul.us/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 Must Read Inspirational Books - thru August 2018

If you know me, you are aware that I'm an avid reader. In fact, it is August 2018, and I've already found the time to enjoy 90 books for the year. https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2930413-kristina Less than 1% of my time is spent in front of the television as it holds ZERO interest for me. Below is a list of my most recent favorite inspiring books. They have helped me stay my path towards spiritual enlightenment as well as my path to career growth. Enjoy! Please share your thoughts on these books or others you think I would love! Be the Inspiration - 10 Must Read Books 1. Rise Sister Rise - Rebecca Campbell Rise Sister Rise 2. Light is the New Black - Rebecca Campbell Light is the New Black 3. Soul Shifts: Transformative Wisdom for Creating a Life of Authentic Awakening, Emotional Freedom, and Practical Spirituality - Barbara De Angeles Soul Shifts 4. The Basics of Mysticism, Defining the Six Facets of Spiritual Development - Mischa Alyea Basics of M

Denver insider spontaneous opening

Friday Funnies

Oh, the difficulty and drama of Friday mornings. Having to wake up early when all you really want to do is lie in bed and daydream. A toddler who wants to stay home to play rather than get dressed for daycare. This Friday morning was no different. Mommy lounging a little longer in bed while my two year old was eating her breakfast and watching her morning shows. Suddenly I heard a bit of giggling. Giggling from a two year can never be good! I jumped out of bed to find my child gleefully slathering on a thick layer of hand soap across her face, in her hair, down her arms and legs. I'm already running late from my longer bout of lounging and now I need to give her a bath. Lovely. Just so you know, it takes A LOT of scrubbing to get all that soap and subsequent bubbles off. We finally get in the car and are almost to daycare when I hear the Velcro on her shoes. Great, now she is taking off her shoes and won't want to put them back on. No problem...she is almost her daycare'